10 fab stocking stuffers for fashionistas
By Brittany Anas
If opening Christmas presents is the “main event” on Christmas morning, unloading a stocking is certainly a good warm-up.
Here’s seven great stocking stuffer ideas for the fashionistas in your life. We shopped American Eagle, a store with a little bit of a boho-chic vibe that’s full of accessories, affordable clothes and a holiday motto that proclaims “Yule love this.”
Find these deals at American Eagle Outfitters, where you’ll get coupons from ShopAtHome.com. You’ll also score free shipping on everything from American Eagle Outfitters leading up to Christmas.
- Sparkly socks, $7.95. Shimmery gold socks that are comfy and have adorable pink polka dots on them? She’ll want to be caught barefoot in these.
- Nail polish gift set, $24.95. The polishes come in a soft winter palette of pink, white sparkles and shimmery gold and bronze.
- Stay Chic pouch, $17.95. A cheeky (or ‘Chicy’) pouch to corral anything from loose changes to lipstick.
- Animal print skinny belt, on sale for $14.50. Comes in either soft faux cow hair or faux leopard hair. We’re love how an animal print belt can be paired with jeans and flannel for an unexpected look. Or, loop this around a dress for a fun update.
- Wishbone earrings, $12.50. Crystal studded wishbones make for an adorable stud earring.
- ‘Oh Hey’ necklace, $12.50. Delicate gold monogram necklaces have been trending. We love the casual and conversation interpretation of the trend with this ‘Oh Hey’ charm.
- Ribbed gloves, $19.95. Pick from pink, charcoal, light gray or cream. These soft, woven gloves are shimmery and colorblocked at the finger tips.
- Open knit pom beanie, $25.95. A chunky knit beanie is just what a fashionista needs to cute throughout the winter. Comes in a blush color or shades of blue. Both have a cutesy oversized pom on the top.
- Metallic dot headwrap, $12.50. An easy way to turn a loose ponytail or a bun into a pretty hair style.
- Ae rollerball fragrance, $14.95. A soft, romantic scent that comes in a rollerball — so she can stash it in her purse and have readily available.
Read more articles about American Eagle Outfitters here.
Other articles you might also like: