ShopAtHome.com and Walmart 12 Days of Pinning Contest: $1,600 in prizes
Sure, Santa has his elves, but we could use a little help filling out our holiday gift list! We want your advice on what to buy everyone from the active mom to the family pet.
Enter the ShopAtHome.com and Walmart 12 Days of Pinning Contest for the chance to win a grand prize of one $500 Walmart gift card, or one of 11 – yes 11! – $100 Walmart gift cards for the runner-ups. That’s right: 12 pins, 12 days, 12 wins. Help us fill out our holiday gift list, and we’ll help pay for yours!
Ready to start pinning? Here’s what you need to know:
1. Follow ShopAtHome.com on Pinterest.
2. Create a board titled “ShopAtHome.com and Walmart 12 Days of Pinning ” between Dec. 1 and Dec. 12, 2013, including a pin or pins numbered to correspond with our gift list. And, since we’re all about saving, all items should be $100 or less. (We’re pretty sure even the jolly bearded guy is being thrifty this year). Here’s the list:
- 1. Active mom
- 2. Outdoorsy dad
- 3. Fashionista sister
- 4. Food and wine obsessed brother
- 5. Tech-savvy daughter
- 6. Artsy son
- 7. Quirky significant other
- 8. Travel-loving grandparents
- 9. Your workaholic boss
- 10. Your kid’s crafty teacher
- 11. Energetic family pet
- 12. Your co-worker Secret Santa
3. Tag each pin with the hashtags #ShopAtHome, #Walmart and #12DaysOfPinning
4. Send an email to editorial@ShopAtHome.com with a URL to your board entry, along with your name, phone number and email address.
5. Note: One board entry per person; winners will be chosen by ShopAtHome.com’s editorial team based on creativity and savings savvy. See the official contest rules for more details on judging criteria.
6. Prizes: One grand prize winner will receive a $500 Walmart gift card, and 11 runners-up will each receive one $100 Walmart gift card. Winners will be notified by email, and will be announced in an Online Shopping Report post on Dec. 16, 2013. Again, see the official contest rules for more details.
Ready to get started? We sure hope so — we’ve got a lot of shopping to do.