2 Valentine’s Day beach vacations on a budget
By Aimee Heckel
If you want to do something big for Valentine’s Day this year, money does not need to stand in your way.
Here are our two favorite romantic beach vacations for the budget-conscious:
1. Cusco, Peru.
With the warm weather and rich culture, Latin America is a lovers’ paradise. Stay at the JW Marriott Cusco, on the site of a 16th-century monastery in the heart of Cusco. Walk to the Main Square. Explore the archeological ruins and pre-Inca walls on site. Take a quick train ride to the Machu Picchu sanctuary.
The Marriott’s Romance Package starts at $319 per night and includes daily breakfast, sparkling wine upon arrival and even a spa credit.
- Use the promo code “ROM.”
- Book your flight through Booking.com, with no booking fees and free cancellation, and get an automatic 4 percent Cash Back from ShopAtHome.com.
- Here is a list of coupons to save you money at Booking.com.
- Read more articles about saving money at Booking.com here.
2. South Beach, Fla.
- Check these travel coupons for other discounts on your travel needs, such as rental cars and airfare.
- Use the promo code “ROM” to score the special deal on the Couple’s Getaway package at the Marriott.
- AAA members can get up to 20 percent off leisure rates.
- Get special deals and discounts when you join the Marriott Rewards program.
For more expert advice and reviews of the world’s best luxury and spa travel, check out the SpaTravelGal.com.