3 easy chicken dinners (plus coupons!)
By Laurence MacNaughton
You probably already know that boneless, skinless chicken breast is an excellent source of lean protein. But did you know that it can also be easy to cook and serve? Try one of our super-quick, super-simple recipes.
Chicken and Vegetable Kabobs
If the weather is nice enough for grilling, use this easy kabob trick. Just cut up boneless, skinless chicken breast and your choice of vegetables: mushrooms, red onion, yellow squash, zucchini, peppers, etc. Slide them onto the skewers and season any way you like.
Total prep time? Five minutes. Ten if you’re in no hurry. Then just toss them on the grill until done. Serve with a salad of mixed greens.
Easy Honey Mustard Chicken
Place boneless, skinless chicken breast in a baking dish. Mix equal parts of honey and mustard, then pour over the chicken and cover. Bake at 350 degrees until the juices run clear. Serve with oven fries or corn on the cob.
Simple Chicken Cordon Bleu
Sautee boneless, skinless chicken breast in butter until golden brown, then cover and cook until done. Top with a slice of ham and mozzarella cheese and cook until melted. Serve atop a bed of fresh spinach.
Hungry yet? Here are five new chicken coupons to help you out
• $1.10 off any package of Tyson® Mini Chicken Sandwiches
• $1.00 off any PERDUE® SHORT CUTS® Carved Chicken Breast Variety
• 75¢ off 3 any flavor Hamburger Helper®, Tuna Helper® OR Chicken Helper® Home Cooked Skillet
• $1.00 off any Thank Goodness Chicken or Fish product at Hannaford Supermarket locations in ME, NH, VT, NY & MA.
• $1.00 off any Thank Goodness Chicken or Fish product at Sweetbay locations in FL
And here’s some great news: we’ve got plenty more coupons for you!