Our 3 favorite Easter dresses for girls under $40
By Aimee Heckel
Maybe it’s inspired by the budding flowers or the trees bursting to life in the springtime, but Easter fashion for little girls has to be one of the most beautiful fashion seasons of the year.
Many families make a tradition out of dressing up in their finest for Easter service, brunch or even just the big Easter egg hunt.
Here are our three favorite Easter dresses for little girls this year — each a little unique in its own way and also under $40.
1. Vintage-inspired: This Kids Dream vintage linen plaid dress, $39.99 at SophiasStyle.com, features a giant sash and adorable hip flower accent. Comes in blue, pink or sage (or favorite). Plaid is classic, springy and also different than the expected floral prints this time of year.
Pair it with this perfect pink Bonnie Jean peacoat, with oversized buttons and a bow at the collar. Because you can never have too many bows when you’re a little girl.
Get 20 percent off Sophias Style when you join free membership. Check out other Sophias Style coupons here.
2. Yellow and flowing: You know a dress is good when you see it and say out loud to yourself, “Give me that.” That was the exact response we had when we saw this flowing yellow chiffon and lace dress at Rakuten.com, starting at only $28.80. Why don’t they make this in mommy size?
Pair it with this leopard-print, faux fur jacket with a gigantic pink rose accent at the collar.
Save money at Rakuten.com with these coupons, paired with 4 percent Cash Back from ShopAtHome.com. Make sure you take advantage of the free shipping coupon.
Read more articles about saving money at Rakuten.com here.
3. Pick a pattern: Chevron pattern — for kids. Need we say more? This yellow and white chevron-striped sheath-style “peasant” dress is already perfect. And then it comes with a matching Easter basket. And then it’s only $32 at Lunabellboutique.com.
If your little lady’s not a yellow belly, you can select from 12 different chevron patterns, including a rainbow color combo called “girl” that encompasses all of the colors of the holiday.
Save money on other purchases for your family this Easter with these babies and kids coupons.
Other articles you might also enjoy:
- The best kid-friendly patio furniture
- Save money on cloth diapers
- 4 fun ways to explore Florida’s Space Coast