The 5 best Cyber Monday travel deals
By Aimee Heckel
Cyber Monday isn’t only for Christmas shopping. You can also score some mega deals on travel, if you’re looking to plan your next vacation — or just save money to fly home during the holidays.
Here are some of our favorite Cyber Monday travel deals:
1. Save up to 30 percent or more at Hotels.com. Hotels.com is holding a Thanksgiving sale with many hotels marked way down. For example, save 40 percent off the Tahiti Village Resort and Spa in Vegas– only $84 per night. (As if you needed another reason to travel to Vegas.)
2. Save $160 off vacation packages that total $3,000 or more through Travelocity, using the coupon code PKG160, good through Nov. 30. Or save up to 40 percent off Thanksgiving getaways. Don’t forget to pair that with 10 percent Cash Back from ShopAtHome.com. Save more money on your travel needs, from airfare to rental cars, with these travel coupons.
Read more articles about saving money on Travelocity here.
3. Stay at Atlantis Paradise Island in the Bahamas for only $99 per night. Even if you miss the Cyber Monday deal, you can still find great deals here, including $169 per night if you travel Dec. 1-19 — plus at least a $100 resort credit and $250 savings when you add airfare to the deal.
4. Buy two nights get one free at the Lakehouse Hotel and Resort in San Marcos, Calif., plus 30 percent off your stay and a free boat rental.
5. Check out special “Destination Delivers” Cyber Monday deals at Destination Hotels and Resorts. On the long list:
- A beach vacation at the L’Auberge Del Mar in San Diego, Calif., is holding a four-day sale, starting Nov. 29. Details to be announced.
- Get 40 percent off Paradise Point in San Diego — the biggest savings of the year.
- Manor Vail Lodge in Vail, Colo., is holding a 96-hour Black Friday sale, where you can save up to 40 percent off winter lodging — right in time for ski season.
- Get up to 40 percent off Hawaiian vacations to the island of Maui. Score nearly half off these private beachfront vacation homes.
Other articles you might also enjoy: