5 gorgeous Easter dresses — all under $50
By Brittany Anas
When you were a kid, you got excited to hunt for Easter eggs. Now that you’re an adult, there’s a thrill associated with hunting for the perfect Easter dress (and nibbling the ears off your kid’s chocolate Easter bunnies).
Whether you’re headed to an early-morning sunrise service, hosting an Easter dinner or helping the Easter Bunny hide eggs, here are some pretty dresses for that special Sunday. All of these spring dresses are under $50 from JC Penney, plus you’ll earn up to 9 percent Cash Back on your purchases when you buy with ShopAtHome.com. (Money-saving tip: JC Penney is having a dress sale right now, and you’ll save up to 40 percent off, even on new arrivals).
- Liz Claiborne floral shift dress, on sale for $41.99. To borrow a favorite line from The Devil Wears Prada: “Florals? For spring. Groundbreaking.” Yes, floral prints are “in” every year ’round this time. But, what makes them different this year is that the colors are bolder and have a saturated pop. This shift dress — with a gorgeous fuschia (Pantone’s favorite color for 2014) — is right on trend.
- Alyx floral sheath dress (pictured), on sale for $29.99. This vibrant color combination — bright pinks and green — puts a lil’ spring in our step. We’re loving the watercolor trend this spring — which is perfectly embodied on this sheath. To warm up the look, pair with a neutral cardigan.
- Pastel belted dress, on sale for $35.99. The soft pastel yellow on this dress reminds us of Peeps — and we say that with the best of intentions. The spliced fabric cuts across the silhouette of this belted dress to flatter your figure.
- Jessica Howard dot collar shirt dress, $41.99. Pastels and florals take center stage during the spring. But, polka dots? They make a strong candidate, too. We adore the vintage-inspired charm of this taupe dress with white polka dots and notched collar. Another option? This Evan Picone dress in lavender.
- Jessica Howard black and white floral dress, on sale for $41.99. A chic black-and-white combo on this floral dress and a timeless silhouette with a figure-flattering flare is guaranteed to keep this dress in heavy rotation — beyond Easter.
Read more articles about JC Penney here.
Other articles you might also like: