5 men’s fall fashion trends from Old Navy
By Brittany Anas
You’ve drafted your fantasy football team and maybe signed up for a zombie run. It’s full-on fall and time to give your wardrobe a seasonal update. (The Halloween costume you’re eyeing doesn’t count).
We’ve found five great-looking, easy-to-pull off trends for men that we’ve spotted at Old Navy. When you buy with ShopAtHome.com, you’ll get 4 percent Cash Back on your purchase. Also, for a limited time, you an get 20 percent off your entire purchase online. And if that weren’t a good enough deal, tack on $10 rewards for every $25 you spend.
- Corduroy: Time to give those khakis a rest. Cords are perfect for a college campus, casual Friday at the office and for weekend outings. The key to wearing them is making sure the pinwheel is thin (otherwise it looks dated) and go with an earthy color. Our favorites are the “carbon” and “raisin the roof” from the href=”http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=63926&vid=1&pid=919301012#close” target=”_blank”>Old Navy collection. (Pants are $32 each)
- Camoflauge: Camo is showing up on everything this fall — jackets, cargo pants, sweatshirts. And designers previewing spring 2014 at New York Fashion Week hinted that camo will be here to stay in the coming months. The key to rocking camoflauge prints is to do so sparingly. For a casual look, toss this jacket on over a sweater or sweatshirt. We like it with gray or burnt orange. (Jacket is $45)
- Plaid: It’s in every fall, yes. But plaid is going especially big this fall. Think of these shirts as investment pieces because you know they’ll still be fresh next year. Pair one of these long-sleeved plaid shirts underneath a solid V-neck sweater or wear along with jeans or cords. (Plaid shirts, $25)
- Color blocking: This trend is sticking around from last year. If you shy away from it, try color blocking lighter more subdued shades. You can take a cue from this men’s jersey baseball henley with two different shades of blue. (Henley, $20)
- Vintage wash T-shirts: Now is a good time to go through your T-shirts and toss any that have holes, stains or lost their shape. Replace them with some classic crewcut T-shirts from Old Navy (they’re only $8). The soft vintage wash that channels a bit of a retro vibe is especially cool this fall.
Read more articles about Old Navy here.
Other articles you might also like:
- 5 women’s fall fashion trend from Old Navy
- Now open: T.J. Maxx selling designer brands online
- Gap and GQ team up for designer menswear line