8 stylish Hanukkah gifts for her
By Brittany Anas
Gobble Tov! The way the calendar falls this year, Hanukkah and Thanksgiving overlap — with the 8-day Festival of Lights beginning at sundown on Nov. 27 and Turkey Day falling on Nov. 28.
To help you keep the focus on family gatherings and quality time — afterall that’s what the holiday season is all about, yes? — we’ve stopped by the gift section at Macy’s. You’ll find a one-stop shop of darling gifts, plus earn Cash Back on your purchases when you shop through ShopAtHome.com. The best part? No need to venture out to the malls, with great gifts just a few clicks away.
Here are eight stylish gifts to give this Hannukah. (Check back tomorrow for our Hanukkah gift guide for him).
- David and Young Knit Flower headband, on sale for $14.99. You’ve heard of statement jewelry? This is statement outerwear. A cozy knit headband in a gorgeous teal gives a nod to spring with a floral embellishment. (Pictured).
- Betsey Johnson Rain Boot liners, on sale for $9.99. Genius! These fleece liners fold over at the top of the boot — adding a cheerful pop of color on a gray day and adding a cozy layer for her toes.
- Robert Lee Morris Earrings, $28. Glitter and gold! These stud(ly) earrings are encrusted with sparkly pave crystals and created with a gold-tone mixed metal.
- Kensie Slippers, on sale for $33.99. Cute and cozy? That’s a powerful combo. These plush bootie slippers are made with a soft knit and finished off with a luxurious faux fur trim. Pairs well with cuddling by the fireplace.(Pictured)
- Charter Club Pajama set, on sale for $29.75. A good follow-up gift on the slippers. These pajama sets are on major sale and are soft cotton classics in cutesy prints — like polka dots.
- Fossil Belt, with a bow, $32. Add a little sparkle to holiday outfits with a gold belt — perfect for cinching dresses or belting a cardigan.
- Ralph Lauren Gloves, $42. Swoon! These menswear-inspired gloves are classic beauties and come in sophisticated patterns like houndstooth and herringbone.
- Kate Spade watch, $225. We saved this beauty for the end. Inspired by Gramercy Park in Manhattan, this “Gramercy Grand” watch comes in brushed gold with an unexpected and delightful swipe of pink on the “second” hand.
Other articles you might also like: