The best after-Christmas sales for fitness fanatics
By Brittany Anas
Don’t let a trip to the mall get in the way of your post-Christmas, pre-New Year’s plans — whether you’re out ice climbing, skiing or — if you’re beach-side, surfing. Some of the best deals can be had online. Smart shoppers know that now is a great time to find great deals — especially on workout gear because New Year’s Resolutions will make the gym and running trails popular places starting next week.
From now until Dec. 29, you can get an extra 20 percent off already reduced sale items at Athleta with the code “Winter20” plus even more Cash Back and exclusive offers from ShopAtHome.com.
Here’s a few things every fitness fanatic could use in the New Year — all from Athleta’s sale section.
- Rabbit Ears Full Zip by Smartwool, marked down from $150 to $84.99. The jacket is made from a cozy French terry wool with magnetic closures making it easy to slip off and on. The merino wool will warm you up when it’s cool and cool you down when it warms up — making it an ideal jogging companion.
- Cadence jacket marked down from $98 to $74.99. A zip-up ombre jacket made for running, hiking, climbing is stylish and has anti-chafing features — so, you know, it doesn’t rub you the wrong way.
- Spritz Jacket marked down from $98 to $59.99. Your future self will thank you on a rainy spring day for snapping up this cheerful jacket with a lightweight, water-proof shell.
- Fall line ski pant marked down from $210 to $144.99. There’s still plenty of powder days left! We’re loving the pop of pastel on this year’s line of ski pants because it offers a fun contrast to more neutral ski apparel. (Pictured).
- Lounger pant marked down from $89 to $64.99. Great for yoga or lounging around after a tough workout, these pants are made out of a comfy organic cotton. (Pictured).
Read more articles about Athleta here.
Other articles you might also like:
- 5 healthy tips for surviving the holiday season — without gaining weight
- The best sleds on the market for kids — and kids at heart
- Top workout trends in 2014: HIIT is in, zumba is out