Baby’s first photo can mean serious payday for celeb parents
It’s not just learning the name of a celebrity’s baby that has so many of us waiting with anticipation (hello, baby North West!). It’s those first photos, too.
And a first peek at baby pictures can mean big bucks for the star parents, CelebrityBabyScoop.com reports. While we’re still waiting for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to release images of little North (rumors put the price for a magazine cover at $2 million, the website notes), it’s pretty much a given that serious money will exchange hands.
Exhibit A: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were paid $15 million for the first photos of their twins Vivienne and Knox, according to CelebrityBabyScoop.
Of course, some celebs are opting out of the ginormous paycheck, posting first baby images via social media, like Beyonce and Jay-Z, who posted pics of Blue Ivy on Tumblr, or Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum whose first photo of daughter Everly was shown on Facebook, the site adds.
Wonder who has made millions from first baby photos sold to magazines? Here’s CelebrityBabyScoop’s 10 priciest baby photos. Will Kardashian and West top the list? We’ll have to wait and see.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie: $15 million (twins Knox and Vivienne)
- Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony: $6 million (twins Max and Emme)
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie: $4.1 million (Shiloh)
- Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves: $3 million (Levi Alves)
- Anna Nicole Smith and Larry Birkhead: $2 million (Dannielynn)
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt: $2 million (Pax)
- Christina Aguilera and Jordan Bratman: $1.5 million (Max)
- Jessica Alba and Cash Warren: $1.5 million (Honor)
- Nicole Richie and Joel Madden: $1 million (Harlow)
- Jamie Lynn Spears and Casey Aldridge: $1 million (Maddie)
To read the complete story, visit CelebrityBabyScoop.com.