Beauty finds perfect for tucking into Easter baskets
Easter baskets: They’re not just for the kids. Of course the jelly bean trails, great egg hunt and delighting in one too many marshmallow Peeps is one of our fave springtime rituals. But, we also love the sunny weather, the softer make-up looks (goodbye burgundy, hello pastel pink!) and that it’s finally sundress weather.
Whether you have a young adult daughter or you want to do something special for your girlfriends, we’re all about building beauty baskets at Easter time to gift to the ladies in our lives. Start with a ceramic crate or small gift basket. Fill with some paper Easter grass and toss in some candies.
Here’s a few ideas of some of spring’s hot make-up and beauty trends that would go perfectly in a build-your-own basket. We’re shopping Sephora, where you’ll earn an extra 4 percent Cash Back on your purchases when you shop with ShopAtHome.com.
- Glam glow: This is by far one of the best masks we’ve come across in a long time. The mud-based mask helps fight breakouts, discoloration, blakc and white heads, razor bumps and in-grown hair. It instantly brightens and softens skin, too.
- Hand food hand cream from Soap and Glory: A non-greasy hand cream with shea butter, shea butter, macadamia oil, and marshmallow comes in a punchy pink, purse-sized container.
- Ribbon headbands: Tie one on to a ponytail or add as a headband. These packs of ribbons come in pretty pinks and purples — as well as some polka dots, too.
- Spring/Summer Collection of nail polish. Divide them up in the goody baskets and keep one for yourself. The easiest way to transition into warm weather is with a quick mani or pedi. This set comes in pretty, oceanic-inspired blues, pinks and a coral.
- A new kind of lipstick. A spring beauty trend we’re loving? Liquified lipstick. It’s shiny like a gloss, but has lasting power of a stain. Too Faced “Melted” lipsticks come with a precision tip applicator and bold colors — like orchid, red and hot pink.
Read more articles about Sephora here.