Best 2012 Halloween costumes for kids
Halloween’s fast approaching and you won’t want to wait one more day to snag the perfect costume for your little one. This year, costume trends run the gamut from monsters, zombies (yes, again), and anything fantastical to baby animals, scary dragons and candy corn. Live vicariously through your little bundle of joy and snag the costume you crave. Choose from our top Halloween 2012 trends here, but hurry while the selection, sale prices, and some very enticing Cash Back offers from the top stores last!
Costumes for Babies:
• Animal costumes are huge. In fact, make that bugs, fish and birds too. You can’t beat the cute factor with one of these adorable getups.
• Dragons are still very much on trend and a perfect choice for baby boys.
• Brands such as Crayola and Heinz ketchup are depicted in colorful costumes this year. Picture your little precious as a ketchup packet!
• Movie-Inspired costumes are big this year too. Our picks include Spiderman, Baby Hulk and Mickey Mouse.
Costumes for Toddlers:
• Angry Birds costumes are suitable for kids of all ages, even babies. Find the best selection here, along with the best prices, even free shipping!
• Flutter Fairies – your little girl will love this one. There’s nothing freaky about this category, but the prices you’ll score here might have you thinking something’s up. Not so, go for it & save!
• Clowns have made a comeback this year and of all the costumes listed here, this could be your most affordable choice.
Costumes for Kids:
• Avengers costumes are abundant, and a perfect choice for boys. Choose from Hulk, Iron Man, or a classic Captain America costume, and save big here.
• Zombies – still a popular choice. Check out the new arrivals, but here’s a category that’s a carryover from 2011, so you can easily save money by reusing an existing costume. Simply add a new accessory, prop or mask.
• Disney character costumes continue to rank high in popularity this Halloween.
Costumes For Tweens & Teens:
• Monster High is a must-have for girls, tweens and teens. Grab top-rated Draculaura or Abbey Bominable, both real show-stoppers.
• The Dark Knight Rises –Batman rules and the selection is out of this world.
• Hunger Games – costumes inspired by the movie are all the rage. Grab one early and add a few accessories such as Mockingjay socks, District 12 bracelets, or Dog Tags for a steal.
All through this month, until All Hallow’s Eve, we’re your go-to site for Halloween steals, deals, and downright unbelievable savings. So shop around, but start with these nine stores for the hottest costumes, ideas, coupons, offers, and Cash Back around!
i. Halloween Express (10.5% Cash Back- and if you order this week, you’ll score an unbelievable 15% Cash Back);
ii. Costume Express (7.5% Cash Back, but if you order this week, you’ll score a whopping 12% Cash Back);
iii. Costume Supercenter (8% Cash Back & this week only that jumps to 12% Cash Back);
iv. Spirit Halloween (6.5% Cash Back);
v. Wholesale Halloween Costumes (6% Cash Back);
vi. Grandin Road (we love this store for its quality costumes and great Halloween ideas);
vii. Party City (No Cash Back, but great BOGO deals & hot costume selections);
viii. Walmart & Target are both increasing their Cash Back programs just for you for Halloween 2012. Shop a great selection of costumes, accessories, props & more. Go directly to these superstores for 3% to 4% Cash Back respectively, through Sunday, October 14.
Whatever you do, grab your costumes at the best prices and earn Cash Back. With all of the top Halloween costume trends, accessories and props just a click away, be first to snag that killer outfit before it’s too late!
You might also like:
• Give Fun this Halloween with Free Plants vs. Zombies Game
• Halloween Coupons: The Best Deals Now
• 6 Fun Lunchbox Ideas (Grocery Coupons Included!)
• The World’s Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe?
• The #1 Secret to Saving Money on Groceries
• Best Grocery Store Freebies: Chips Ahoy, Coke and More