New Black Friday deals every 10 minutes starts Nov. 24 on Amazon
Amazon has been counting down to Black Friday since the beginning of November with daily deals on its page dedicated to the retail holiday.
However, on Wednesday, the online giant announced its blueprint for a whirlwind of sales starting Sunday, Nov. 24. Amazon plans eight days of Black Friday shopping with new deals every 10 minutes on the site. Those sale items will include electronics, toys, tools, books, music, kitchen gadgets and apparel.
“We are heading into the busiest and most fun time of the year for Amazon, with an astonishing number of deals for customers,” Craig Berman, Vice President of Amazon Global Communications said. “Beginning this Sunday, customers can expect to find a new deal every 10 minutes … and all these deals can be scooped up from the comfort of home or while on the go through our mobile shopping app.”
Specific deals include:
- A Vizio E550i-A0 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV, $479.99
- A black Samsung 65-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV, $999
- Google Chromecast streaming media player, $29.99
- 50% off LeapFrog LeapPad2 learning tablet with the Doc McStuffins Bundle, which is an Amazon exclusive
- Video games like FIFA 14, Madden 25, Battlefield 4 and more for $25
- Up to 90% off select titles in the Amazon Appstore
- Up to 53% off books, including LIFE: The Day Kennedy Died
- The Skybar 1-Chamber Wine Preservation System, $179.99
- Up to 60% off DEWALT and Bosch tools
- Save 40% or more on the BABYBJORN Organic Baby Carrier
- Up to 60% off coats, pajamas and robes
Specific times were not released for any of the deals.
As for delivery, many products are eligible for free standard shipping, while Amazon Prime members get unlimited two-day shipping on more than 15 million items on the site.
Read more about Amazon here.