Celebrate traveling women with Expedia
By Aimee Heckel
Women, the world is yours.
The event is designed to inspire women to get out and see the world, whether they’re seasoned travelaholics or new jet-setters unsure where to start.
Other women travelers will share their tips on all kinds of topics, from women’s body image abroad to how to safely travel in the Middle East. Meet new connections, score some giveaways and hear famous speakers, such as Samantha Brown, host of the Travel Channel’s “Travel Goddess.”
General admission is $75, with other packages available.
Expedia.com is one of the sponsors of the event, and the website is celebrating women travelers in its own way online. Read an educational and inspirational article about women traveling on Expedia.com here.
In honor of the Women’s Travel Fest, here are some of Expedia’s coolest featured girl trips right now:
- Heavenly spas in Hawaii: Try the detox in Spa Grande’s Terme Hydrotherapy Circuit for only $65 — a great way to indulge if you’re on a budget.
- Walt Disney World for adults: Get a massage at Senses: A Disney Spa at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort.
- Captiva Island girl’s getaway: Stay at the South Seas Island Resort, with 20 different pools. Tip: Rent a golf cart for a fun way to get around.
Want cheap tickets to New York to attend the Women’s Travel Fest firsthand? Check these tickets on Expedia, and make sure you take advantage of these 80-plus different Expedia.com coupons — plus get 5 percent Cash Back from ShopAtHome.com.
Read more articles about saving money on Expedia.com here.
Save money on other travel needs, from airfare to rental cars, with these travel coupons.
Other articles you might also enjoy:
- 3 tricks to getting your luggage faster at baggage claim
- Valentine’s Day beach vacations on a budget
- Travel cheap with Travel By Star