Organize your home with this Container Store mega sale
By Aimee Heckel
Here’s a sale with impeccable timing: The Container Store’s annual elfa sale — right in time to help your family get organized for 2014.
Elfa shelving, drawers and other organization tools are key to helping your reclaim your household space, whether it’s in the closet (or your kids’ — yikes!), the home office, kitchen, playroom, craft room or garage.
The kicker: Elfa goodies are all on sale right now for 30 percent off. Even installation is 30 percent off, through Feb. 11.
How to use elfa
Design your own custom storage space using elfa’s easy and free online custom design center. Or reach out to an elfa designer for free help coming up with the perfect solution. You can also go into a Container Store and get one-on-one help on the spot. Tip: First fill out the closet makeover guide and bring it with you, so you will have all of your needs laid out and your vision clear.
- Looking for a better way to organize your shoes, books or school supplies? Try Elfa’s new angled metal shelves for a great price, on sale for just $20.99.
- There is no cleaner way to organize your kitchen than with this white utility board kitchen solution, on sale for just $52.51. These flexible hooks and mounted boxes allow you to customize the utility wall for your personal needs, and change it as needed. Plus, it looks sleek and can be designed to fit your specific kitchen space.
- Want something a little more extravagant — in its perfect simplicity? Check out this to-die-for laundry space, normally closet to $1,000 but now on sale for $676.89. It includes everything you could need for your laundry room, from shelves, boxes, hooks, utility boards, hampers and a closet rod. It’s the complete package.
Want to save even more money?
Save money on other shopping needs for your babies and kids with these coupons.
Other articles you might also enjoy:
- The best new board games for your family
- Our two favorite Etsy shops for little girls
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day like a kid, with your kids