Cute & quirky lunch boxes you’ll want to tote to work
Remember the important choices you made when you were a kid? Which Lisa Frank folder would be delegated to hold your math homework? Who would be your locker partner? What color bands should you get on your braces to properly observe Valentine’s Day?
Let’s bring you back to those days with fun, patterned and humorous lunchboxes — some that are so cute you’ll want to tote them like a purse. (Sorry, we can’t promise we can get your mom to cut off the crust from your sandwich that you like with an exactly 60-40 peanut butter-to-jelly ratio).
Here are the bonuses to having a stand-out, unique lunch box and packing your lunch every day:
1. You’ll deter office lunch thieves who are more likely to pilfer boring brown bags.
2. Packing your lunch every day is a healthy alternative to going out to eat, helping you meet those New Year’s Resolutions.
3. You’ll save lots of money by packing food from home — and in turn you can buy new shoes.
Here are the cutest lunch boxes we’ve found:
Human organ transplant cooler for $19.99 from ThinkGeek. Okay, this one probably isn’t for you doctors or nurses out there. But, your lunch will clearly stay safe in this cooler. Speaking of sticky-fingered break room thieves, how about these anti-theft plastic bags from PerpetualKid.com that have green patches on them to give your sandwich a faux-mold look? Gross? Cool?
Other articles you might also like:
• Secrets to being stylish on a budget
• Five easy steps for organizing your closet
• Where to find affordable gym clothes
• Color of the year for 2013 revealed
• Target + Neiman Marcus collection now 50 percent off
• Fashion forecast for spring 2013