DIY Of The Week: 3 Tiered Tin Can Vase
This DIY can be done using simple household items that you currently have in your cupboard. This DIY comes from Sweet Paul Mag and can be used to fill with real or fake flowers to add some color to your home.
- 3 clean cans in different sizes
- white oil based paint
- water based craft paint
- 2 wood rods, 8” and 5”
- epoxy glue
- Start by painting all the cans with one coat of oil based white paint and allow to dry completely.
- Once dry, give them 2 or 3 coats of craft paint.
- Let the cans dry completely.
- Glue the 8” rod to the bottom of the inside of the largest can using strong epoxy glue and allow to dry completely.
- Glue the middle can to the rod.
- Continue with the 5” rod.
- Let dry completely before use.
See full tutorial here.