If you are looking for a creative way to brighten someone’s Valentine’s Day this Friday, this DIY from HGTV
is cute and delicious! Using Twizzlers and gummy ring candies, you’ll create a necklace that your friends won’t be able to resist! This would also be a hit with kids!
- strawberry licorice laces
- gummy ring candy (any flavor)
- cellophane treat bags
- washi tape
- You can create your own cards or you can download the template from HGTV in the link above.
- String gummy rings on a licorice lace. Each necklace should have 7 to 8 gummy rings.
- Download and print cards or make your own. Cut a half-inch slit on each side of a card. Thread the finished necklace through the slits, leaving the excess licorice on the back of the card. Tie excess licorice into a loose bow.
- Carefully put the finished cards (one at a time) into a cellophane treat bag. Fold over the top and seal with a piece of washi tape. Add a sticker for extra embellishment.