DIY Of The Week: CD Mirror
Here’s what you’ll need:Old CD’s One towel A hammer Hot Glue Gun An old mirror of your choice
Directions:This is so easy to do!
- Put one CD into a towel and fold it over. Make sure it’s folded over the entire cd so that fragments don’t go flying.
- Use the hammer to break the CD apart. Please do this carefully so that you do not injure yourself!
- Make sure your hot glue gun is ready to go and once you have enough CD fragments, glue them alongside your mirror.
- Set it aside to dry for a few hours and you now have a unique and iridescent mirror!
- Pick up any loose fragments that didn’t make it on the mirror so no one steps on it and hurts themselves!