DIY of the Week: Hula Hoop Holiday Card Display
You may not be seeing your loved ones in person for the holidays this year, but they are sure to still send you their warm wishes via a holiday card. Here’s a festive way to display the cards your receive in your home via Design Improvised.
- Hula hoop
- Gold spray paint
- Faux berries
- Faux evergreen sprigs
- Pine cones
- Hot glue
- Jute twine or other sturdy string
- Clothes pins
- Spray paint the hula hoop gold.
- Take your string and wrap it around the hoop from side to side, taping it in place as you go. Once it’s placed where you want it, secure with hot glue on the back.
- Hot glue some faux berries, greenery, pinecones, or whatever else you’d like.
- Hang it up on the wall and use clothespins to attach your holiday cards as you receive them.
This is definitely a DIY craft favorite for the holidays, and it’s beginner friendly too. What’s your crafting skill level? Whether you’re a gig economy crafter on Etsy, or a casual glue-gunner, you can save money on crafting supplies on ShopAtHome.com.