DIY Of The Week: Pumpkin Centerpiece
What you’ll need:
- A tray
- Pumpkins of different sizes
- 4-6 foliage pieces
- Pine cones (optional)
- Start by arranging the foliage in your tray. It’s okay if they flop out for now- the pumpkins will help hold them in place later.
- Add the biggest pumpkins.
- Next, place the next-biggest pumpkins, and then the smaller ones. If your pumpkins came with skewers to help hold them in place, you can decide whether that is helpful. If it is, great. If not, these are easy to remove by either pulling them out or cutting them off.
- Add a few pine cones if you like, and you’re done! You could hot glue this whole thing together if you want- it would certainly make moving it around easier. I didn’t glue mine because I see more possibilities for this wood tray!