Have you been looking for something to do with all those old T-shirts you’ve collected over the years? Instead of tossing them, repurpose them into a rug! This DIY from HGTV
shows how it’s done.
- Flat doormat or bathmat
- 5-8 T-shirts
- Hot glue gun and hot glue
- Starting at the bottom hem, cut T-shirts into 2-inch strips, then cut those strips into 4-5 inch long sections.
- Tie each cut section into a knot. Prepare all knots before you start gluing.
- Start gluing the knots onto the doormat, leaving 1/4 inch of space between each knot.
- Continuing gluing all the t-shirt sections in one straight line, row by row. That’s it!