DIY Of The Week: Seashell Planters
What you’ll need:
- Terra cotta pots (buy varying sizes if you wish!)
- Seashells (pick something somewhat flat & uniformed in size) or pick up this pack from Michael’s and earn 2% Cash Back.
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Succulents & extra potting soil (preferably a cacti-mix)
- Begin by arranging your shells by largest to smallest. This will give the shells a nice fit when gluing to your pot.
- Now it’s time to glue! Using your hot glue gun, squeeze glue onto the bottom part of the shell and along the sides. Place the shell slightly overhanging to top of your pot, and repeat along the entire rim.