Dressing up your kids for the holiday program
By Aimee Heckel
Few things are cuter than a kids’ holiday program. Perhaps a ballet of kitties and baby polar bears wearing tutus would be cuter. But maybe not.
Although the sing-shouting and shaking of jingle bells does is adorable enough, add to it a group of children wearing the most beautiful, tiny little fancy pants.
Here are our favorite children’s clothes for holiday pageants, all available at Target:
For the girls
1. Feeling colorful? This Girls Special Occasion Dress in stunning blue, $19.59, would be a show-stopper on any little princess of any age; it is available in sizes 4 to 14.
Pair it with some sparkly ballet flats. Or if it’s snowy out, these rose-colored Rachel boots with a stacked heel and decorative bow, $34.99, are adorable and fashionable.
If your daughter is more of a pink girl, this Cherokee dress ($17.49) has just as much fluff, just with a different hue.
3. Got a mini fashionista? This D-Signed black heart dress with an asymmetrical sheer overlay is trendy and a little funky, for the girl who doesn’t want to look like anyone else.
For the boys
1. Go for the red. This red and grey striped sweater is Christmassy, yet not so over-the-top that your little man can’t wear it throughout the rest of the year. It’s comfortable, yet dressy, and best of all, only $10.49.
Save money on your Target purchases with these coupons, plus 3 percent Cash Back from ShopAtHome.com.
Read more articles about saving money at Target here.
2. Classic and classy. A simple button-up with a tie or (better yet) a bow tie is a classic look for any fancy occasion. We love this Cherokee light blue button-up for just $10.49.
3. Sophisticated — and warm. This grey cardigan is an easy way to dress up any outfit. Just throw it on top and you have an instant classy kiddo, who is warm to boot.
Save money on other gifts for your babies and kids this holiday season with these coupons.
Other articles you might also enjoy: