Dress your kids in these adorable Easter outfits — all under $50
By Brittany Anas
Looking to dress up your little chicks in a new outfit for Easter Sunday? We’ve found some fresh get-ups — all for less than $50 — that exude spring-time cuteness.
After these pieces are worn to church or on a neighborhood Easter egg hunt, they can be remixed into your kid’s spring wardrobe. (OK, maybe not the bonnets — but beg your baby to wear one for a few minutes while the paparazzi that is your family snaps up pictures. It’ll be worth the trouble.) Classic Easter wardrobe staples — like plaid shirts for boys and sundresses for girls — can be worn over and over again throughout the spring.
If your kids are growing as fast as spring grass, we suggest buying clothes in similar color schemes so they can be mixed and matched and you get the best bang for your buck.
- For a baby girl: Floral applique dress + a bow-tie cloche bonnet + chiffon rosette Mary Janes. (Total cost: $42.88 from Old Navy)
- For a baby boy: ‘Just hatched’ bodysuit + patchwork shorts + cabby hat in vintage denim. (Total cost: $32.82 from Old Navy)
- For a toddler girl: Sleeveless floral dress with neon accents + pink cardigan. (Total cost: $33 from Carter’s)
- For a toddler boy: Argyle sweater vest + plaid shirt + classic jeans) (Total cost: $38 from Carter’s and OshKosh B’Gosh)
- For a girl: Floral belted dress + fancy white gloves. (Total cost: $28.63 at Children’s Place).
- For a boy: Plaid shirt + Oxford vest + cotton poplin pants. (Total cost: $44.81 at Children’s Place).
- For a pre-teenage girl: Yellow knot-front floral dress + a gray chiffon back cardigan. (Total cost: $38.70 from Aeropostale)
- For a pre-teenage boy: Western plaid woven shirt + slim colored chinos. (Total cost: $46 from Aeropostale).
Other articles you might also like:
• How to re-create Taylor Swift’s ’22’ video style
• How to create a shabby-chic garden
• Neon ’80′s roaring back into style this spring, summer
• Fall fashion preview: The good, the bad, the ugly (and the bizarre)
• Shop Gwyneth Paltrow’s closet! (But you better be rich — and skinny)
• Survey reveals which stores Americans love best + exclusive deals