Free dining deals in Orlando: Eat for free at Seaworld, Disney & Universal
What’s better than vacation?
How about one where you can eat for free!
The absolute best time to travel to Orlando is between Aug. 15 and Sept. 30 because room rates are the lowest, according to George Aguel, the President of Visit Orlando. But the deals get even sweeter: You can eat for free at some of best theme parks.
“This is as good a time as any for a budget-conscious traveler to choose Orlando,” says Aguel.
Free dining offers at Orlando’s world-famous theme parks include:
- SeaWorld Orlando: When you pay to get into SeaWorld Orlando you can get an all-day dining pass, which is a $32.99 value, with each full paid admission. The “all-you-care-to-eat deal” at Seaworld can be used at a variety of restaurant locations — including Voyager’s Smokehouse, Seaport Pizza, Terrace Garden Buffet, The Spice Mill and Mango Joe’s. (Healthy pick: Turkey sandwich at the Voyager’s Smokehouse).
- Universal Orlando Resort: Get two days of free dining with a four-night stay. The Universal Dining Plan is valid in both Universal Orlando theme parks as well as select locations in Universal CityWalk.(Healthy pick: Grilled salmon salad at Lombardi’s Seafood Grille).
- Walt Disney World Resort: Get a free dining plan with a non-discounted 5-night/6-day Magic Your Way room and ticket package at select Disney Resort hotels. (Healthy pick: Grilled fish filet at Bongos Cuban Cafe)
If you’re a foodie, consider vacationing in Orlando during September. More than 60 of the city’s best restaurants offer three-course dinners for $33, with each $1 from each meal donated to the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Florida.
Other articles you might also like:
• Cut the fat! 6 ways to make healthier burgers
• How to navigate the Farmer’s Market like a budget-savvy pro
• Research shows beer bellies are a myth
• Cornbrats & deep-fried cheesecake?! Healthy state fair food alternatives
• Vegan? Here are five cities to put on your must-visit list