Not another tie! Father’s Day gift ideas for the debonair dad
This Father’s Day, why not think outside of the tie rack and surprise that debonair dad of yours with other style staples and accessories?
Dad’s big day is coming up on June 16 and we’ve got some dapper finds to share with you, complete with more expensive “crave” items if you’re going in on a gift as a family or more affordable “save” options if you’re shopping solo.
Cuff links polish off a suit-and-tie look by adding a final touch of sophistication.
Money clips accent those Benjamin Franklins that dad grew on that elusive money tree.
Crave: Green and bronze skull Alexander McQueen money clip will be a talker every time dad pulls out his cash stash. The clip is $130 at SSense.
Casual shoes are made for relaxing summer weekends.
Pocket squares are an unexpected alternative to ties that can add instant-interest to a suit-and-tie look.
Other articles you might also like:
• Seven swimsuit secrets you’ll swear by
• 3 ways to get a full-body work-out while playing with your kids in the pool
• Target jumps on bridal bandwagon with new, affordable wedding dresses
• Backyard style: Easy ways to create an outdoor cinema for movie night
• Genius gift ideas for grads heading off to college