Footloose! 7 fancy flats to give your feet a break from heels
By Brittany Anas
Your little piggies are ready for some flats. And probably deserving of a pedicure, too.
Whether you’ve been trapping your toes in heels to traipse about the holiday party circuit or you wore sky-high stilettos with your LBD for a New Year’s Party, now’s a good time to give your feet a reprieve in some soft flats. What you might lose in heel inches, you’ll gain back in style. We’ve found some fancy flats that will give even your highest of heels a run for their money.
We shopped affordable styles at Payless ShoeSource, where you’ll earn an extra 6 percent Cash Back on your purchases and have access to other exclusive deals from ShopAtHome.com.
- Try a preppy tassel with the limited-edition Fioni “Carissa” flats that come in emerald, black or brown. This shoe that is on sale for $20 has luxe touches – a faux suede upper with patent accents and a chain link embellishment.
- Take a fashion cue from Princess Kate and add an ankle strap to your flat. This Fioni 2-piece ankle flat is color-blocked with neutrals making it easy to mix-and-match with your wardrobe. The flat gets a sophisticated touch with a pointed toe and ankle cuff.
- An elegant ballet flat in a deep red or a rich gray suede or an army green is the result of a collaboration between Payless Shoes and American Eagle. This shoe would pair beautifully with black opaque tights and a dress.
- Women’s Chaos Stud Flat with a line of gold studs give a touch of edge to these structured burgundy flats.
- Women’s Ainsley flats are today’s rendition of blue suede shoes, yes? (Pictured). The jolt of cobalt is a great way to add some color to a black or gray outfit.
- Glittery gold or glittery silver Chelsea flats are the perfect feminine juxtaposition to a pair of jeans.
- A bow adds a sweet touch to these American Eagle-Payless flats that come in navy, burgundy, black, and gray with a touch of glitter on the bow (Pictured).
Read more articles about Payless ShoeSource here.
Other articles you might also like: