Freebie Friday: Celebrate FREEdom this Fourth of July
By Jennifer Osieczanek
Today is the Fourth of July. To celebrate freedom and this great nation, we are bringing you a roundup of free things! And since July 4th is all about the food, we’ll start there.
- Noodles & Co: The chain is dishing up a free Square Bowl when you purchase the new Backyard Barbecue Chicken Salad Square Bowl. Square bowls feed four to five people, so that’s a good start for your holiday BBQ menu. The offer is valid now through Monday, July 7, but you must order online and it’s limit one per guest. Click here to order yours.
- Bob Evans: Thinking of going out instead of grilling? Head to Bob Evans for buy one, get one free deals. With the purchase of an adult entree and two beverages, you’ll receive another free. The deal is good today only for dine-in customers for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The restaurant is offering a similar deal Saturday, July 5, but it’s good for breakfast only. Get the coupons for either day here.
- Outback Steakhouse: Despite its Australian theme, Outback is getting in on the Stars and Stripes lovefest. Today only, you will receive a free Bloomin’ Onion simply by telling your server, “Freedom.” The offer is valid for lunch or dinner and both dine-in and Curbside Take-Away. Find the Outback nearest you here.
- Jamba Juice: The smoothie shop has a buy one, get one free offer on juices and, of course, smoothies. The coupon, which you can grab here, is valid now through Sunday, July 6. What a perfect afternoon snack on a hot summer day — like the Fourth of July!
- Starbucks: If you’re more inclined to cool down with tea instead of a smoothie, consider this offer from Starbucks. If you purchase a “Limited-Edition Cold Cup” at participating stores, they’ll fill it with a Grande Teavana Shaken Iced Tea for free. Tea flavors include: Passion Tango Tea, Blackberry Mojito Tea Lemonade, Peach Green Tea Lemonade, traditional Black Tea and Green Tea. For more information, click here.
And finally, this isn’t food, but it’s too good to pass up. Zoya is celebrating the Fourth of July with three free full-size nail polishes. All you pay is a $12 shipping charge. That’s basically $27 worth of polish for $12. The offer is good for any color (not just red, white and blue varieties!) through Sunday, July 6. Use the promo code “THREEDOM” at checkout. For more info, click here.
Other articles you might like: