Freebie Friday: Father’s Day roundup
By Jennifer Osieczanek
The truth about Father’s Day is simple: Your dad doesn’t need a new tie and he’s particular about the brand of power tools he buys. However, he always enjoys a good meal, but even more so when you say it’s your treat!
With that in mind, we’ve found some deals for you to celebrate your dad or father of your own children this weekend.
- Hooters: Where else would we start for dads?!? The chain has a buy 10, get 10 free offer on chicken wings this Sunday. The Father’s Day deal is good for original or boneless wings, but it’s dine-in only and also requires the purchase of a drink. Click here to find the Hooters nearest you.
- Boston Market: If your dad is more of a ribs guys, we get that … and so does Boston Market. The restaurant has a coupon for buy one, get one free BBQ ribs individual meals. The St. Louis Style BBQ Ribs meals come in two sizes — half-rack and quarter-rack — and both feature “pit-smoked” ribs, covered in “sweet, peppery, kettle-cooked barbecue sauce,” according to the Boston Market menu. Click here for the coupon, which is good Sunday only.
- TGI Fridays: Want to avoid the crowds on Sunday? Head to TGI Fridays now. The restaurant already is offering free entrees for dads — with the purchase of another entree and two beverages. Head over to the TGI Fridays’ Facebook page to grab your coupon (scroll down to find the link which generates a new coupon for each user) and then head to the restaurant because the offer is dine-in only through Sunday.
- Beef ‘O’ Brady’s: The restaurant’s Father’s Day deal is a free meal up to $10 with the purchase of another meal. No coupon is required, but the offer is good Sunday only. Find the location nearest you here.
- Firehouse Subs: And finally, if your dad digs subs, then grab this coupon. The Firehouse offer includes a free medium sub for dads with the purchase of another sub, chips and a medium drink.
Other articles you might like: