Freebie Friday: For when you’re on the run this weekend
By Jennifer Osieczanek
It’s already August. The summer is flying by and you’re simultaneously wrapping up baseball or softball season, or both, while also trying to get the kids prepped for the new school year.
If this weekend is going to be jam-packed, let us help with some food freebies that you can grab while you’re on the go this weekend.
- Long John Silver’s: The franchise is serving up free Fish & Fries on Saturday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. No purchase is necessary and it’s available for dine-in or carryout orders. Click here to find the Long John Silver’s nearest you.
- Bob Evans: The chain of more than 570 locations is offering a buy one, get one free deal on breakfast entrees now through Aug. 13. With this coupon, you will receive one free adult breakfast entree when you purchase another and two drinks. Note, the coupon is for dine-in orders only and is not valid on Sundays.
- 7-Eleven: Need a quick drink? Text the word “SIXFLAGS” to 711711 to receive a free medium Slurpee. An important note, don’t click the “Redeem Offer” button until you are ready to actually get that Slurpee because it’s only valid for 15 minutes once you’ve clicked it. To find the closest 7-Eleven click here. Also, you can text “STOP” to unsubscribe from future texts.
- White Castle: Free Cheesecake on a Stick. Need we say more? Well, we will anyway. White Castle has this coupon for a free Cheesecake on a Stick with any combo purchase that is good through Sunday. To find the White Castle nearest you, click here.
- Red Lobster: And finally, if you’ve got a little more time on your hands and are just heading out to dinner, consider Red Lobster. The seafood restaurant is offering customers a free dessert through Sunday. Simply click here and fill out your name and email address to collect the coupon.
Other articles you might like:
- Freebie Friday: Sweet treats!
- Frugal Finds: How to use coupons to eat out.
- Dorm decor galore: Stores helping college students decorate their spaces.