Freebie Friday: Freebies to save you some time
By Jennifer Osieczanek
For many of us it’s a foreign concept as we hustle from school to work to the gym and to the grocery store and everywhere in between. So, in an attempt to help you carve out a little free time for yourself, we’ve rounded up some freebies that might just do the trick:
- Jack in the Box: If you’re in a rush in the morning, consider swinging by Jack in the Box for breakfast. You can score a free breakfast burrito — either Grande Sausage or Meat Lovers — with the purchase of either a large iced or hot coffee, through Monday. Grab the coupon here and save a few minutes in the morning.
- Pizza Hut: Looking to squeeze some free time in in the evening? Let Pizza Hut cook dinner tonight … and again later for free. For a limited time only, when you order a large pizza at regular price, you’ll receive a large, one-topping pizza for free the next time you order. You must sign up for the “Hut Lovers” program, if you’re not already a member, and the offer is good for online orders only. Also, the free pizza must be redeemed within 14 days of your original purchase. Click here to start your order tonight.
- Mr.Food.com: Would you rather make your meals than order out, but still want to save some time? Consider downloading the free “Cool Fuel for School: 30 Recipes for Kid-Friendly Meals” cookbook here. Yes, you’ll still have to cook, but you should save some precious minutes by not arguing about what the kids are willing to eat tonight.
- Disney: If you’ve still got young children at home, grab this free Disney Planes: Fire & Rescue activity book. With crafts, connect-the-dot puzzles and more, the little ones will be busy for a little while, giving you time to take a break — or get one of the million other things you need to do done!
- Walmart: And finally, if you can manage to bank some free time and you love scrapbooking, this freebie is for you. If you sign up for a free Walmart photo membership you will receive 25 free 4×6 prints that will be ready within an hour. After all, now’s the time to get those summer vacation or first day of school pics printed.
Other articles you might like:
- You don’t have to go back to school to get in on these trends & sales.
- You won’t believe how much money you can save on your Labor Day vacation.
- Shopping trend: Style influencers providing ‘picks’ for stores.