Freebie Friday: Sweet treats!
Sometimes you just can’t deny it.
It being your sweet tooth.
Sure, it starts with the simple thought of a small piece of chocolate or a cookie. Then you’re thinking cupcakes or pie. Soon you can’t concentrate on work or your favorite TV show. All you’re thinking about is ice cream.
Lucky for you, we’re here to help. No, we can’t take away the calories, but we can take away the cost of some sweet treats this week.
- Carvel: Head to the ice cream shop for a buy one, get one free soft serve classic sundae with this coupon. The deal is good through Sept. 30 at participating locations.
- Sonic: If you’re a member of the drive-in’s Ice Cream Social club, check your inbox. There you should find a BOGO coupon for the Snickers Bar Caramel Waffle Cone Sundae. Not a member of the club? Sign up here to get future coupons.
- Starbucks: From now until Sunday, between the hours of 2 and 6 p.m., the coffee giant is serving up buy one, get one free fall drinks. Starbucks’ fall drink collection includes Pumpkin Spice, Salted Caramel Mocha and Teavana Oprah Chai. The deal allows you to choose whether you enjoy those flavors as hot, iced or Frappaccinos.
- Perkins: If your sweet tooth creeps up in the morning, we’ve still got you covered. Head to your local Perkins on Thursday, Sept. 25, to enjoy a free short stack of pancakes. The restaurant is hopeful that the free pancakes will encourage donations to Give Kids the World Village, a resort that fulfills the wishes of children with life-threatening illnesses. It’s a sweet deal we can get behind. For more info on the charity, click here.
- Krispy Kreme: And finally, don’t forget today is Talk Like a Pirate Day at the doughnut shop. Head to Krispy Kreme to score a free doughnut for talking like a pirate (it’s that easy!) or get a dozen if you’re willing to go all out and dress like a pirate.