Freebie Friday: You won’t be seeing red when you’re saving green
By Jennifer Osieczanek
Normally we focus on food freebies here, and we’ll get to that, but instead we’ll start with a cool offer to support a worthwhile cause. And of course it’s free!
Go Red for Women is part of the American Heart Association which works to fight cardiovascular diseases and stroke. And right now, if you head over to the “Go Red for Women” Facebook page, you can score a free pin to show your support for the cause. Simply like the page, then click “Get pin” and fill out the form. Allow four to six weeks for delivery, but then show your support for women everywhere with your pretty new pin. For more information about Go Red for Women, visit their website.
And now, as promised, the free food:
- Long John Silver’s: The seafood chain is serving free Fish & Fries to everyone that rolls through the door on Saturday. That’s a completely free fish filet and serving of natural-cut fries, no coupon necessary. The offer is good from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. for dine in and carry out. Find the Long John Silver’s location nearest you here.
- Which Wich?: This isn’t a sandwich deal at the sandwich shop, but it might even be better. Which Wich? is giving away a free cookie with the purchase of any “wich” through Sunday. Grab the coupon here. The free cookie deal is limit one per customer.
- LongHorn Steakhouse: If you’re in the market for a bigger meal, head to LongHorn Steakhouse to get a free appetizer or dessert with the purchase of two adult dinner entrees. The deal is dine-in only and limit one coupon per table. To get the coupon, click here.
Other articles you might like:
- Freebies to keep your kids’ minds fresh this summer.
- 4 summer hair products and tools that stylists love.
- Welcome to the brand new ShopGold Rewards program.