Get your ‘Frozen’ fix here
By Aimee Heckel
“Frozen” is the biggest thing to happen to children since, well, ever. It has even surpassed “Toy Story 3” as the highest-grossing animated film in history.
Chances are, you’re heard (and heard, and heard) your children sing that “Let It Go” song. Country singer Craig Campbell recently shared a video of his two young daughters singing and dancing to “Let It Go,” and it’s so beyond adorable that it has gone viral.
Looking to fill your children’s “Frozen” fix? Whether it’s for a birthday party or a special reward, here are some of our favorite ways to get “Frozen.”
1. Dress the part. Get your little Elsa (OK, or yourself) a customized “Frozen” dress for $125.99 (plus free shipping) at AliExpress.com. Or for something simpler and a little more practical (well, depending on your child), these “Frozen” jammies from the Disney Store are less than $25, and even come with a matching tutu.
Save money at the Disney Store with these coupons — plus get 6 percent more Cash Back from ShopAtHome.com.
Read more articles about saving money at the Disney Store here.
3. Read the story. This “Frozen” storybook even comes with a snowglobe. How cute is this book in the “Big Golden” style of our childhood? And don’t forget the “Frozen” sticker book — a great way to pass time on a road trip or airplane. While your kids are being creative, you can also get them the “Frozen” paint set.
4. Decorate your house. It seems like there’s a “Frozen” everything. Here’s a themed bedspread and pillow cases (labeled “Elsa” and “Anna,” perfect if you have two sisters who are both into the movie). Or you could also just go the route of a “Frozen” blanket. You can even find “Frozen” dinner plates at the Oriental Trading Market.
Save money on other purchases for your family with these babies and kids coupons.
Other articles you might also enjoy:
- Is your child ready for a booster seat?
- Unique Easter decor trends
- The best kid-friendly patio furniture