Golden Globe Parents Shine on Red Carpet
Hollywood’s biggest TV and film stars gathered in Beverly Hills, Calif., last night for the 71st annual Gold Globe Awards, and the well-heeled crowd (seriously, did you see those shoes!?) was at the height of glam.
Celebrity Baby Scoop took a look at the red carpet style of some of our favorite star parents.
Who they liked:
- Sandra Bullock, mom to Louis, in Prabal Gurung, Lorraine Schwartz jewelry, Jimmy Choo shoes and a Raowulf clutch.
- New parents Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum, in Gucci for him and Roberto Cavalli for her.
- Reese Witherspoon, a mom of three in Calvin Klein Collection and Harry Winston jewelry.
- Naomi Watts and Liev Schrieber, parents of two, both in Tom Ford.
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, both moms of two, on the red carpet in Carolina Herrera for Fey and Stella McCartney for Poehler.
- Mom of one Amy Adams in colorful Valentino.
- Parents of three Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves, both in Dolce & Gabbana.
- Julia Roberts, a mom of three, in Dolce & Gabbana.
To read the entire story, visit Celebrity Baby Scoop.
Other articles you might like: