Gorgeous last-minute gifts at Anthropologie for under $50
By Brittany Anas
Whether you accidentally overlooked somebody on your shopping list or simply just embrace the motto “nothing would get done if it weren’t for the last minute,” you’re in luck. A week before Christmas, and the online deals are fantastic — with freshly cut clearance items, shipping deals and, on top of that, Cash Back offers from ShopAtHome.com.
We found 10 last-minute gift ideas from Anthropologie, a hub for great, unique gifts. All are under $50.
- Laced Shuteye Sleep Mask, $34. (Online exclusive). Extra ZZZ’s in 2014? Give the gift of extra sleep with a lacy pink and black sleep mask. Or, this cheeky Pillow Talk Sleep Mask that says Good Morning on one side and Good Night on the flip side. ($28, online exclusive).
- Love note cuff, $28. A unique, Parisian-inspired conversation piece to wear on the wrist. You have a choice between a silver bracelet that spells out “Merci” or a gold one that says “Bonjour.”
- Measuring “Cubs,” $36. Our favorite kitchen utensils are the ones you will want to proudly leave out because they are so cute. These bear cub measuring cups are adorable. (Pictured)
- Fuzzy Ascot, $48. An adorable winter touch to crewneck sweaters or jackets. Comes in blues, soft pink or black and cream.
- Vestige lipstick holder, $28. (Online exclusive). For the girlfriend or family member in your life who has a serious lipstick addiction. This pretty, vintage-inspired holder lets her have her faves within reach. For a perfect gift combination, pair with a pair of lipstick. (Pictured)
- Stag Horn Serving Set, $28. Whimsical antlers add a fun touch to the dinner table this holiday entertaining season.
- Umbrella ring dish, $8. A perfect accessory for a nightstand. Because we all know that stray earrings and rings and bracelets always somehow end up on the nightstand.
- Marquee letter hook, $18. Personalize your gift with a monogram hook that can be used to hang anything from handbags to keys.
- Polka pleats apron, $32. An apron so darling, she’ll wish she could wear it as a dress, too.
- Boulangerie Jar, $16. French-smelling desserts in candle form fill up these vintage-inspired jars. Our favorite scents: Peppermint stick, whipped cream pear or vanilla and fig.
Read more articles about Anthropologie here.
Other articles you might also like: