Gwen Stefani’s maternity fashion really, well, rocks
If you look up the definition to hot maternity style, you’ll likely find a photo of Gwen Stefani.
The 44-year-old rocker mom of two boys is pregnant again (with another boy!), but her fashion sense isn’t faltering one bit. Celebrity Baby Scoop has been keeping track of her best maternity looks, seen both on the red carpet and just out and about.
Stefani and her husband, Gavin Rossdale, are expecting their baby’s arrival some time this winter, so we still have plenty of maternity fashion envy to look forward to. Some faves so far, described by Celebrity Baby Scoop:
- A shredded tank lending a peek at her very early bump.
- Black leggings, high heels and a long top, also early on in the pregnancy.
- A floor-length, fringe-detailed Ferragamo gown to a Beverly Hills, Calif., gala last October.
- A printed maxi maternity dress and floral headpiece at a baby shower last November.
- A loose-fitting gray top with a plaid jacket, skinny jeans and heels at school drop-off last November.
- A Seraphine Shakira double-zip wool maternity coat during a Los Angeles outing last November.
- In a red coat, black leggings, boots, bag, sunglasses and red lipstick last Thanksgiving.
- In an all-black outfit with a white coat and red boots in Hollywood, Calif., last December with bandmate Tony Kanal.
- In a black maternity dress for Christmas Eve mass in Los Angeles.
- In a fitted black Seraphine tunic and black leggings, via Twitter, earlier this month.
Other articles you might like: