Join together for Breast Cancer Awareness month
By Laurence MacNaughton
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Here’s how you can help.
It’s a fact: nearly 1 in 8 women in the United States will develop breast cancer over the course of her lifetime. But you have a chance to help. How?
The shopping choices you make today can help fund prevention, education and research that can change lives. Just shop at any of these merchants who have pledged their support during Breast Cancer Awareness month.
Together, we can make a difference.
• jcpenney is offering free haircuts for breast cancer survivors all month long
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, jcp salon is giving away free haircuts and styles to all breast cancer survivors. jcpenney will also donate $1 for every free cut, up to $50,000 to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
• Anne Klein’s Leo Legacy Collection benefits the Breast Cancer Research Foundation
This month, Anne Klein unveils the limited-edition Leo Legacy Collection, which benefits the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
• Proceeds from QVC’s FFANY® Shoes on Sale go to breast cancer research and education
This month, QVC is proud to participate in the 19th annual FFANY® Shoes on Sale. Over 100,000 pairs of brand names shoes are on sale at half retail price. And the best part: all proceeds go to benefit breast cancer research and education.
• Poppin will donate 10% of all pink product sales to the Young Survival Coalition
All month long, Poppin will donate 10% of sales to the Young Survival Coalition. Look for pink products in Office, Kitchen, Tech and Furniture.
• Personalization Mall will donate 20% to BreastCancer.org
Purchase any selected pink items and Personalization Mall will donate 20% of the purchase price toward the cause. Click here to get your Personalization Mall coupon.
• Vogue Wigs will donate 5% of every order to the National Breast Cancer Foundation
Vogue Wigs tells us: “Many of our wig customers are breast cancer survivors. Every day we are inspired by their brave stories. Therefore, this is a cause that is very close to our hearts.” This month, they’ll give you 10% off all orders over $100, and donate 5% of your total order value to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Just use the code GIVE5BACK.
You might also like:
• Best New Free Samples for Your Health
• Save Money by the Bagful with ShopAtHome.com Printable Grocery Coupons
• The Best FREE Beauty Samples
• How to Save Thousands on Prescription Drugs with Grocery Coupons
• Coupons for juice that boosts your health — Priceless!
• Could You Be Making the 7 Back Pain Mistakes?