Kids eat free at Chili’s and On The Border through April 17
By Jennifer Osieczanek
In the market to take the family out to dinner, but don’t want to break the bank?
Head to Chili’s or On The Border today or Thursday and the little ones will eat free.
Typical rules apply for both freebies:
- Receive one free kids meal with the purchase of each adult entree.
- Dine-in only.
- Available only for children 12 and younger.
- Valid through April 17.
And finally, a little note about dessert. The On The Border deal comes with a “Kiddie Sundae” and that link for Chili’s includes a coupon for a free dessert (or appetizer) with the purchase of an entree, as well.
So get out there, enjoy a meal with the family and a good deal (or two!).
Other articles you might like:
- Give and receive with these gift card freebies.
- Is your child ready for a booster seat?
- Get your ‘Frozen’ fix here.