Kmart Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals
Kmart is planning a Black Friday to remember this year. The retailers 2013 Black Friday deals include great doorbusters and online savings. Customers can begin shopping at Kmart at 6 a.m. on Thanksgiving morning and continue shopping until 11 p.m. on Nov. 29.
You can save big online and in-stores this year at Kmart. Some of Kmart’s top deals this year will be released in three separate doorbuster sales starting on Thanksgiving day. The retailer’s Black Friday doorbusters begin at 6 a.m. on Nov. 29. Highlights of Kmart’s doorbusters include:
- Proscan 22-inch class LED 1080p HDTV, $129.99
- Craftsman 12-inch electric line trimmer, $19.99
- 4-piece Brayton luggage value set, $49.99
- The Great Find jumbo pillow, $3.49
- 30-piece good storage set, $3.99
- Select Kenmore appliances, $29.99
- Athletech kids’ 4-in-1 jackets, $20
In the meantime, check out some deals you can take advantage of now:
- Get up to 40 percent off Christmas trees and lights through Nov. 13.
- Get $5 off when you spend $25 or more on LEGO purchases through Dec. 31.
- Save big on amazing toys this holiday season now through Dec. 25.
- Thousands of holiday gifts on sale, plus an extra 10 percent off orders $75 or more through Dec. 31.
- 30 percent off all clearance toys. Shop now through Nov. 16 while supplies last, no need for a coupon.
- $10 off orders of $75 or more. Offer is valid through Dec. 31.
We will update Kmart’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday schedule as soon as announcements are made.
Click here for the latest Kmart coupons and deals.
Other articles you might also like: