Kohl’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals
Kohl’s has begun its countdown for Black Friday 2013 with promises of incredible sales and door busting deals. And for the first time ever, Kohl’s stores around the nation will be opening on Thanksgiving night. Customers can begin shopping at the retailer at 8 p.m. on Nov. 28.
So, whether you shop in-store or online, you can expect great steals and deals on toys, bedding, jewelry and apparel for the whole family this year. Some great deals Kohl’s is featuring starting on Nov. 28 include:
- 50 percent off all toys from Fisher-Price, Playskool, Little Tikes, Barbie, Disney Princess, Hot Wheels, Matchbox, Nerf, Tonka, Crayola, Play-Doh and Step 2
- 32-inch Apex LED HDTV 720p, $139.99
- 1/4 carat T.W. sideways cross diamond pendant, $39.99
- 1/2 carat T.W. diamond solitaire earrings, 179.99
- Sony extra bass headphones, $29.99
- GPX DVD player, $19.99
- Beats by Dr. Dre Pill speaker, $149.99
- Your choice men’s or ladies’ Citizen or Seiko watches, $99.99
- 7-cup Cuisinart food processor, $59.99
Shoppers will also receive $15 in Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent at Kohl’s from Nov. 26 though Dec. 1.
Kohl’s Cyber Monday deals
Kohl’s will continue its great deals through Cyber Monday and Cyber Week. On Cyber Monday Kohl’s will begin featuring over 300 cyber specials in top categories including bed and bath, kitchend and dining, furniture and decor, team gear, shoes and boots, small electrics and more.
And starting Nov. 30 through Dec. 4, shoppers will save an extra 20 percent off their purchase and receive free standard shipping on all orders at Kohls.com with the promo code CYBERSAVE.
But, while you wait here is a Kohl’s sale you can take advantage of now:
Click here for current Kohl’s deals.
Other articles you might also like: