Last-minute gifts under $15
‘Twas the weekend before Christmas when all through the aisles last-minute creatures were stirring, looking for great styles.
Last-call is approaching for Christmas gifts and if the budget is starting to get squeezed, we’ve got some deals on fashionable last-minute gifts. Here’s 10 gift ideas that will keep you on track with your holiday spending budget.
10. Crocheted knit scarf from Forever 21 for $9.50. It’s soft and in a neutral oatmeal color sure to match any winter jacket.
9. Essie luxe effects top polish from Walgreens for $8. We love the quality of Essie polishes and this will be a perfect top coat for New Year’s Eve. Throw in a nail brush and file to create a gift set.
8. Stud, snakeskin and solid belt set from Charlotte Russe for $10.99. The trio skinny belts pack a few different looks — like a studded leather for an edgy appeal, a classic mustard solid belt to add a pop of color to a dress and the snakeskin belt that will look chic with jeans.
5. Men’s lightweight V-neck sweaters from Old Navy on sale for $10. The solid colored sweaters come in basic colors like blue, black, “coffee” and gray. They’re also available in purple and lime green.
2. Baby blue brooch from Forever 21 for $6.80. We’re in love with brooches because they’re a cheery and versatile accessory that can dress up winter jackets, scarves or be pinned onto shirt collars.
Other articles you might like: