Lee Jeans donating $5 to American Cancer Society with every jeans purchase
By Laurence MacNaughton
Today, you can join Lee Jeans in the fight against breast cancer. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Lee Jeans will make a $5 donation to the American Cancer Society for every pair of jeans you purchase. The proceeds help the American Cancer Society fund groundbreaking cancer research, help support life-saving screenings, and give hope and care to those traveling for treatment.
• $5 Donation to American Cancer Society with Every Jeans Purchase
Breast cancer is the most common kind of cancer in women, and affects one out of every eight women over the course of a lifetime. Show your support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Remember: together, we can make a difference.
• Proceeds from QVC’s FFANY® Shoes on Sale go to breast cancer research and education
This month, QVC is proud to participate in the 19th annual FFANY® Shoes on Sale. Over 100,000 pairs of brand names shoes are on sale at half retail price. And the best part: all proceeds go to benefit breast cancer research and education.
• Purchase Macy’s Pink Shop items and proceeds will benefit Breast Cancer Awareness Month
The Pink Shop at Macy’s gives back to causes devoted to awareness, education and research in the fight against breast cancer.
• jcpenney is donating free haircuts to breast cancer survivors
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, jcp salon will offer free haircuts and styles to all breast cancer survivors for the month of October. jcpenney will also donate $1 for every free cut, up to $50,000 to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
• Beauty Bridge: 10% off site-wide for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and 5% of profits are donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation
• Clinique: $10 from your purchase of Clinique’s Limited-Edition Pink Products helps support breast cancer research
Learn more about breast cancer.