Macy’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals
This Black Friday will be one to remember at Macy’s. The merchant has announced that this year, stores will be opening on Thanksgiving night. That’s right, for the first time in its history, Macy’s will break it’s 155-year tradition of being closed on Thanksgiving and open most of its stores across the nation at 8 p.m on Nov. 28 and stay open through Nov. 30.
Customers can also shop Macy’s Black Friday deals online at Macys.com and download the retailer’s app to shop, scan and save throughout Macy’s Black Friday sale. Highlights from Macy’s Black Friday ad include:
- Keurig K45 Serve Brewer Elite, $99.99
- Charter Club Sweater, long-sleeve cashmere crew neck, $39.99
- Tommy Hilfiger Jacket, faux leather 4-pocket military bomber jacket, $79.99
- KitchenAid KSM75SL Stand Mixer, 4.5-quart Classic plus Tilt Head, $199.99
- Cuisinart Stainless Steel 11-piece cookware set, $99.99
- Extra 25 percent off Dyson Vacuums
- Select scarves, $7.99
While you wait, here are some Macy’s deals you can take advantage of now:
- Check out Macy’s holiday gift guide now through Dec. 25.
- Shop Macy’s hottest holiday attire through Nov. 10.
- Take an extra 15 percent off holiday toys and decor through Dec. 3.
- Up to 65% off comforters, flannel sheets, blankets and throws during Macy’s Winter Bedding Sale through Feb. 2.
Other articles you might also like: