Last minute gift ideas for teachers
A teacher’s job is as hard, if not harder, than parenting. Not only do they replace the parent during school hours, they also have dedicated their lives to educating our children so that they can go forth and prosper.
It must be exhausting. And oftentimes thankless.
School is about to break for a couple of weeks. If you’re still scrambling to figure out what to get a teacher for a holiday gift, time is running out.
We have some great last-minute ideas, sure to warm the heart of any teacher in your life.
• Movie gift cards make great gifts. Dinner and Fandango movie gift cards are a fun idea.
• Gift cards to stores like Michaels, JoAnn Fabrics and Hobby Lobby are perfect for teachers. So are gift cards to stores like OfficeMax and Staples. They spend so much money every year, right out of their own pockets, for classroom supplies that these gift cards will help lighten their load.
• How about flowers or a plant? 1-800-Flowers has quick delivery and a fabulous selection of flower arrangements or plants.
• Gift baskets for teachers are fun, too. Create a classroom basket with supplies. Or make the teacher a personal basket with ingredients for a delicious meal, or scented body lotions and other nice products. Shop at places like TJ Maxx or Marshalls, where you can find everything from the basket to the supplies to fill it, all at budget-friendly prices.
• Is crafty your middle name? Create some personalized stationary or note cards. Those are so useful and sweet to receive.
Whether you spend a little or a lot on your child’s teacher, just let them know how much you really do appreciate them. After all, they are taking care of your kids.
You might also like:
• Last-minute gift ideas for health and fitness enthusiasts
• Last-minute gifts: Vacation ideas for the gift of a lifetime
• Last minute gift ideas for teens
• Warm and cozy Christmas gift ideas
• Creative ways to wrap presents
• Best stocking stuffers for travelers