11 funny onesies we really want to see the royal baby wear
By Brittany Anas
Princess Kate Middleton has been tsk-tsk’d for wearing a black sheer neckline to a wedding and even for donning too heavy of eyeliner. There’s little room, it seems, for fashion dares at Buckingham Palace. So, we doubt we’ll see the royal baby in any one-liner onesies.
Yes, yes. Those “I love mommy” and “Daddy’s favorite” are classically adorable. But … when you’re a baby, you can get a way with anything. Anything! So, let your shirt do the talking for you.
As we near the final days of royal baby watch, here are 10 onesies we really, really wish Kate and William would dress their bundle of joy in — you know for the irony factor:
- I still live with my parents onesie from Etsy. Hey, at least it’s a pretty nice crib, err, palace.
- Fresh out the oven and ready for lovin’ onesie from Bad Mouth Baby. Because, let’s face it, the whole globe is goin’ ga-ga over this baby.
- Active doody onesie from Etsy. OK, it’s U.S. Army camoflauge — but the United Kingdom is an ally. In fact, a 2009 gallop poll found that 36 percent of Americans identified the UK as the country’s “Most Valuable Ally.”
- I’d flex, but I like this onesie from Etsy. Whether Kate and William are having a boy or girl is one of the best-kept secrets. But, we love this T-shirt for either gender.
- AB-CD onesie from Kititude. This onesie rocks. As much as an Australian hard rock band.
- Rollin’ down the street … Eatin’ Cheerios, Sippin’ on my Box of Juice, With My Mind on Mommy and Mommy on My Mind from Squiggly Boo. Do you think the royal family secretly listens to Snoop Dogg, err, Lion?
- Tuxedo onesie from BabiesRUs. Well, wait a minute, this fancy tux might actually work for a royal boy.
- Pants are overrated onesie from Old Navy. True that.
- Muscles courtesy of Dad from Old Navy. I mean, the prince is in pretty good shape.
- The princess has arrived from Old Navy. OK, technically not true. But, Kate, get ready to share the spotlight.
- Boobies onesie from the katyandzucchini shop on Etsy. We saved the best for last. This is for anybody who spent math class trying to spell boobies on their calculator.
Other articles you might also like:
• Pint-sized patriots! Fourth of July fashion for your kids
• Kim vs. Kate: The best maternity lessons from celebs
• How you can vacation in Vegas like a Miss USA contestant … but for cheap
• California dreamin’? Awesome ‘souvenier’ T-shirts inspired by the coast