We know it can be challenging to prioritize cooking healthy and filling meals for your family. Between busy schedules, tight budgets, and picky eaters, there are so many factors that go into cooking dinner. Here’s an easy chili recipe that your family will love, and it can be made ahead of time for leftovers throughout the week! There’s also a coupon
available on Swagbucks for $1.00 off 2 cans of Bush’s Chili beans, which is exactly what you need for this recipe!
Did you know that you can earn 1 SB for each coupon you print
, and 25 SB for each coupon you actually redeem in store. It’s always a good idea to check the coupons page before making your grocery list so you can find those deals ahead of time!
This recipe comes from the Bush’s Best website
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 8
- 2 cans (15 oz) BUSH’S® Chili Beans
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (6 oz) tomato paste
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp sugar
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a large pan, cook beef, onion and green pepper until meat is browned. Drain excess grease.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, except cheese. Bring to boil. Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with Cheddar cheese.