Recipe of the Week: Fudge Popsicles
When the weather heats up there’s nothing like a icy cold popsicle to satisfy your sweet tooth. These are many with simple ingredients, all you need to get is a popsicle mold and you’ll be passing these out to your family in no time. Recipe via AllRecipes.
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 ½ cups whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¼ cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- You’ll need a popsicle mold of your choice.
- Combine the sugar, cornstarch, cocoa powder, and milk in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer, and stir until thick, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and butter. Transfer to a heatproof bowl, and refrigerate until cool, approximately 20 minutes.
- Stir the chocolate chips into the cooled chocolate mixture. Pour into molds and freeze until firm, about 4 hours.